the girl
chapters
speak up
*stars*
nothing fancy
nothing much
just some thoughts
to be in touch
- aiting -
hullo
2:26 am
Thursday, June 21, 2007
thank youso today just slipped past me as i maintained my zombiefied mode.no thanks to sleep depravity.and the horrid news that greeted me at noon.but i shall not dwell on it any longer.or so i shall try.it's horrid when it's beyond your control and you can't do anything abt it.i know God's in charge here and He knows what's gonna happen.but i just wished i could do something abt it.to just see,wait and watch and yet not be able to have a hand in it..the feeling just sucks.it's too late for buts anyway..so today i thank God for1) my JJJ pals.2) monstAr3) and my rollercoaster volunteer rider.es sent me this song some time ago,but it's been a song that has strayed into my thoughts in times such as these..and kept me sane.There's a cry in my heart
For Your glory to fall
For Your presence to fill up my senses
There's a yearning again
A thirst for discipline
A hunger for things that are deeper
Could You take me beyond?
Could You carry me through?
If I open my heart?
Could I go there with You?
(For I've been here before
But I know there's still more
Oh, Lord, I need to know You)
For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?
You are my rock
You are my glory
You are the lifter
Of my head
Lifter of this head
being able to chat with the other 24/7
being comfortable around each other
without worrying abt having feelings for each other
and when something happens,
you just gotta look at each other and know what the other's gonna say.
hmmm..
and that's called-
chemistry.