the girl
chapters
speak up
*stars*
nothing fancy
nothing much
just some thoughts
to be in touch
- aiting -
hullo
8:59 pm
Sunday, May 13, 2007
grouchthe weather's horrid.i'm sleep deprived.and i'm having a splitting headache.total pitts.day didn't start off too good.i had barely managed to fall asleep at around 3am when my neighbour's dog decided to put up an orchestra performance of it's monotone barking.it ought to be put down.dogsso after barely 4 hours of sleep,i found myself in church with those who need not come to church on sat being later than me.i like the cg material jes is doing now.it's really back to basics.wad our foundation of our faith's based on.ties in neatly with what i'm currently studying in Romans for bsf too,so it's real neat.just wished i could have stayed more awake during cg today.and that the attention could have been more focused.it gets to the point where sometimes i ask-wads the diff?real demoralizing.stagnant,and each time with a diff prob.I do not understand what I do.For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature.For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing.Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me.For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!Romans 7:15-25talking about it is just such a dampener.the mere thought is depressing enough as it is.went for lunch with my mum,ah ma and my sis at this famous korean restaurant in amara hotel.it was awesome!but i was feelin absolutely stuffed by the end of the meal.my ahma was pretty amused by the kinds of food we eat coz she's pretty traditional and usually not so adventurous when it comes to food.so thank God she liked most of the korean food except for the cold dishes.haha.then we chilled at a cafe next door before my sis n mum went on another crazy shoe shopping spree splurging on 3 shoes.*taps head violently*and i was dragging my feet around in zombie mode.i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.oh wells,so long as my mummy's happie.HAPPIE MOTHERS' DAY!so i took a nap upon hitting my pillow and now i've awoken with an earth shattering headache.still got to do the kids progress reports and camp prog.i quite enjoy doing the prog now since the ideas are flowing in.prob is-it seems to be swirling around my mind but i can't quite put my finger down to it.recce at the out-of-camp site left me with numerous mosquito bites of which the battle scars still remain on my legs.nothing ugly,just faint red spots.and a couple of ant bites on my feet.it'll heal i suppose,just needs time.but as they say-once bitten twice shy.so now i'm disappointed and weary.but moving on..pick me up.i'm too tired.i wanna hug the yellow monstar.