12:38 am
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
12.31 AM
and here i am marking.
after a day of procrastination,
i decided to really get on with the marking and so here i am on the tenth script out of 40.
great.
i can't help but laugh my ass off at this one.
QN: You were sleeping soundly one night when you were awakened by the neighbour's dog which was barking very loudly. You decided to get out of bed to see what happened.
here's this boy's compo,enjoy!I were sleeping soundly one night when I were awakened by the neighbour's dog which was barking very loudly. I decided ti get out of bed to see what happened.I saw a guy but I can't see the face but I know it's holding a bag.then he take taxi to went home.
Just then, I heard someone screaming,then I go and see what happened.when I got there I saw a dead body it was a boy. the one who was sreaming was it's mother. it's mother is calling the hopital by now "is it him that ran out of the house a few hours ago?" I think I followoed it's mother to the hopital.
"DiD your bag lost?" I told the boy's mother. The Mother replile "yes" "but how you know?" "I saw a guy walk out of the house just a few hours ago" I say "it's time to trap that guy.
when that guy came again. we'll call the police we called the police to Hide frist untill he come then we pop out and capture him.He got 24 strong.
and that was it.omg.i'm coughing blood here.it's seriously pure and uneditted.just add in the less than legible handwriting as well.ok enough.i need to rest my eyes from such horrifying abuse of the beautiful english language.