9:00 pm
Thursday, October 19, 2006
please pray for my dearest mother.
she's been inflicted with shingles and so has been confined to the house.
this morning,the phone was constantly ringing and my mother kept repeating her shingles story a gazillion times.
and trust me-it's identical each time.
omg.
but i really do pray she'll be healed soon.
it's kinda like a mini world map on her stomach now.
reminded me of the time i got hives.
bleahh.
please keep prayin!
econs mock today was a joke.the whole paper started half an hour late and bunch of ppl were preparing to leave already la.i guessed correct though-vanessa seah got the wrong venue.now if only i had such accuracy in spottin topics.i spotted international trade and wage theory-none came out.OMG.i was ready to whip out my noose.like wads the point rite?in the end,the only topic i could vaguely crap my way thru was the elasticity one.so irksome.and i still had to rubbish thru another 2 more essays.it was pure torture.mentally-it was straining.psychologically-it was demoralizing.physically-i was freezing.so i had to get out and catch some warmth in the toilet where i returned daryl's missed call.he's such a .. doot.'mock exams are just to MOCK u'i totally felt so inspired as i returned to attempt another pathetic question i was completely clueless about.dang.oh i've learnt something new today.'the coconut husks and sign actually means "OHM" as in peace'that's wad jeo told me regarding the voodoo-ish coconut husks in my neighbour's house.coolios-learnt something new about my neighbour's culture today!=)maybe i should hang back a dried gourd with a ''ping'' [chinese for peace] character on it.would make a good cultural pair then.=)mr yongjennhaur:i know u are very happie to see me trudging back into sch for econs slaughter.dots..but stop grinning like an idiot-_-"the chesire grin belongs solely to me.=Pjust be straightforward la!!!*mega smiles*i'm waiting..=DAnd I'd give up forever to touch you Cause I know that you feel me somehow You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be And I don't want to go home right now And all I can taste is this moment And all I can breathe is your life Cause sooner or later it's over I just don't want to miss you tonight And I don't want the world to see me Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming Or the moment of truth in your lies When everything seems like the movies Yeah you bleed just to know your alive And I don't want the world to see me Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am I don't want the world to see me Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am =)