the girl
chapters
speak up
*stars*
nothing fancy
nothing much
just some thoughts
to be in touch
- aiting -
hullo
1:49 am
Sunday, July 16, 2006
I.. I always thought that I knewI'd always have the right tobe living in the kingdom of the good and trueIt's so long, now I think I was wrongand you were laughing alongAnd now I look a fool for thinking you were on... m
y sideIs it any wonder I'm tired?Is it any wonder that I feel uptight?Is it any wonder I don't know what's right?Sometimes it's hard to know where I stand,It's hard to know where I am,Well maybe it's a puzzle I don't understand.Sometimes I get the feeling that I'mstranded in the wrong timewhere love is just a lyric in a children's rhyme, a soundbiteIs it any wonder I'm tired?Is it any wonder that I feel uptight?Is it any wonder I don't know what's right?Oh, these days, after all the misery made,Is it any wonder that I feel afraid?Is it any wonder that I feel betrayed?Nothing left inside this old cathedral,just the sad, lonely spires,How do you make it right?Oh, but you try,Is it any wonder I'm tired?Is it any wonder that I feel uptight?Is it any wonder I don't know what's right?Oh, these days, after all the misery made,Is it any wonder that I feel afraid?Is it any wonder that I feel betrayed?song's stuck in my head.