3:12 pm
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
just felt like i needed to make some changes...so i changed my template.
i think i must have been suicidal.it's extremely tedious to change templates,esp for someone who's so not IT savvy like me.bleahh.was feeling quite frustrated coz my comp is rather mad now.i can open microsoft word but i can't see it at the bottom of the screen on the toolbar.and it's the same prob for msn related pages.i can't see it at the bottom of the screen.so i can only open at most 2 screens concurrently-1 word and 1 normal webpage.oh wells,at least i've done my share of the ice-breakers.hope it's of use.i'm just thinking of the great language barrier i'm facing...
i dun feel prepared for this mission trip.like really...i dun think i've prayed enough.so many things have happened...jes...swee yuen...we
need to pray like never before. yes shi hui,we really need to pray.
sigh...my backpack is still not packed and my sis bed is covered with stuff i can bring...and i got to clear it before she gets back.argh.need to iron some of my clothes as well.and now i hope my backpack is big enough...ARGH.
i realise i'm leaving with many worries...1) track: i'm really really worried that all these time spent training over the past many weeks will go to waste juz coz i'll be away for a week and will most prob be unable to keep up my fitness.great.why is track like that?!!1 week without training and my fitness level will just plunge and then i'll come back not only struggling physically but mentally as well.sigh.at least i can count on daryl to organise the track camp and handle the financial state of track...2) faithful-nest: i'm quite worried for their christmas cluster.more so for gluefish actually.but i'm worried too for faithful-nest;wad will they get out of this christmas cluster event?sometimes i dunno if i'm leading them rightly on the path God has lovingly set out for them.there are some changes that need to be made with regards to faithful-nest,that's definite.but that shall be left to our retreat where we shall discuss.God-please guide me.give me the wisdom and strength i need to carry on.and ur assurance...3) PEACE: i dunno wad will happen now that jes won't be able to come on this trip with us,but i thank God for maricar and shi hui who will be taking over coz i'm sure they are more than capable of it. yes i really do see God working in maricar's life,in giving her the many opportunities to lead and really see how she is that capable and has that potential.may she continue to prosper! after the last trip...we all changed...greatly.wad does this trip hold for us now? it's all in God's hands...4) studies: i haven't even had the time to actually sit down and go through my notes and stuff.my great econs plan has gone down the drain.bah.shall try and catch up when i'm back...hopefully.
5) frens!: got so many people i wanna catch up with but got no time!seriously.i'm quite glad actually that i've managed to catch up with jan,shivali and jes.that's a start.will be catching up with jing later too...but i wanna meet up with josh and yenn weii and i can't coz i'll be packed right till year end!sigh...the ccp must unite!6) health: been sleeping rather late...and waking up early for training.my body is definitely not having enough rest.but yet...i can't bring myself to sleep sometimes...ok weird i know,seeing how i'm so craving for sleep.but ya...and after i'm back i'll be watching oi!sleeping beauty [hopefully] the day after i get back.the next 2 days will be spent at track camp of which the night of day 2 will be at rehearsal for my christmas outreach party,the day after tt will be the party itself.day after party will be rehearsal for faithful-nest+gluefish's outreach and the day after tt will be their outreach event itself.got family dinner the next day,25th will be a day of rest hopefully...think there's just christmas service,but that should be it.26th i've got my dad's side family dinner so i can't go for the party nick might be organising =( after that i should be able to rest for the next 2 days before i've got faithful-nest retreat on the 29th.31st will be smash 2005...how quickly this year has past...but it has been a fulfilling year.=)met so many different people who have enriched my life in one way or another...and opened my eyes to see things from a different perspective.gained much memorable experiencesand learned many unforgettable lessons...oh yes-2005 has been a fantabulous year for me! =)now i've got to continue getting ready for my trip.step 1: remove nailpolish.kinda like this song now...like the light-hearted tune...despite its ominous title.haha.
Breakdown - Jack Johnson I hope this old train breaks down
Then I could take a walk around
And, see what there is to see
And time is just a melody
All the people in the street
Walk as fast as their feet can take them
I just roam through town
And though my windows got a view
The frame im looking through
Seems to have no concern for me now
So for now
I need this here
Old train to breakdown
Oh please just
Let me please breakdown
This engine screams out loud
Sayin the beat gunna crawl westbound
So I dont even make a sound
Cause its gunna sting me when I leave this town
All the people in the street
That i'll never get to meet
If these dont bend somehow
And I got no time
That I got to get to
Where I dont need to be
So I
I need this here
Old train to breakdown
Oh please just
Let me please breakdown
I need this here
Old train to breakdown
Oh please just
Let me please breakdown
I wanna break on down
But I cant stop now
Let me break on down
But you cant stop nothing
If you got no control
Of the thoughts in your mind
That you kept in, you know
You dont know nothing
But you dont need to know
The wisdoms in the trees
Not the glass windows
You cant stop wishing
If you dont let go
But things that you find
And you lose, and you know
You keep on rolling
Put the moment on hold
The frames too bright
So put the blinds down low
I need this here
Old train to breakdown
Oh please just
Let me please breakdown
I need this here
Old train to breakdown
Oh please just
Let me please breakdown
I wanna break on down
But I cant stop now