the girl
chapters
speak up
*stars*
nothing fancy
nothing much
just some thoughts
to be in touch
- aiting -
hullo
2:50 pm
Saturday, July 16, 2005
- today -
went down to choa chu kang today to support the team.had to run into the stadium again coz i overslept again.i'm always running into the stadium man.helen didn't do so well today,but hey,i'm just proud she still took part in this year's nats despite her difficulties.she'll always be my champion,together with j.low. =)anyway,after mr tan offered a lift back to school,so i went with him.when we reached school,something funny happened.the female security guard initially refused to let him in!!!ahahaha...Guard: (signals to mr tan to wind down his window)Tan: (complies n points at the same time to the sticker showing he's a staff) I am a staff.Guard: Are these ur children? Coz they are late and need to sign in ah.Tan: (exasperated) I AM A STAFF! can't you see the sticker?!!Guard: I need to check ah.they are not ur children?Tan: they are my STUDENTS!!!Guard: (complies and lets the car in)the rest of us: [explode in laughter!!!]Tan: I AM GOING TO THE OFFICE NOW TO COMLAINT!!!ahahaha...i tell u...i laugh until i cannot breathe.it was so hilarious,like how can the guard not recognise him?!!!n the funny thing was-there were SEVEN of us in the car!!!how can the guard expect mr tan to have seven children of around the same age too?!!!madness la!!!but it was so funny!ahahaha...